8/25/14

Harry’s coming (no, not that one)

As I fret over this comma placement  and that cover detail, I try to keep in mind the big picture, the thrill that it is for me (and hopefully some readers!) that my second book is almost ready to hit the shelves, actual and digital.  Sometimes in our modern world it feels as if there is no real difference between the actual and the digital, and if you ask a teenager, there is in fact no difference.  But I still like the feel of a book in my hands.  I haven’t gotten an ebook reader yet either, despite the imagined convenience of not having to give over half my suitcase to books when I travel, though I am tempted.  So Harry will be coming to both.  She’s the main character.  Here are a few hints of what to expect.

Great Dane Love
http://www.fansshare.com/gallery/photos/10975741/great-dane-shared-photo/?displaying


Got dreads?
http://livelovelifepassion.tumblr.com/post/49703626144/lacylecompte-them-white-girl-dreads-dreadie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions and will do my best to answer in a reasonable time, though working on my next novel has to come first.